Friday 20 March 2015

Hmm so I guess Noones gonna read this so I can write whatever I want
Well first I don't know how I feel one of my best friends is one of the most popular
People and I love her and all and were so close but
Man it's so hard to deal with it cause I mean like all the boys follow her
They literally adore her and me well the one person I like I can't get
Well fuck it cause idk what to do so many people have boyfriends and all and well
Me I'm just there like yeah no I don't wanna do anything wrong cause I'm too young
Well if anyone would read this I guess u would wanna know my age well I'm
Turning 13 in a few months and my best friend is 13 and all my friends are a year
Older than me which is no fun being the youngest so yeah I just wanna let it all out
Rlly hope no one reads it

No comments:

Post a Comment